An old expression of mine...
Okay, guys, don't get grumpy at me. Just answer the following questions and you'll see what I mean:
1. Do you keep watching the same sports team over and over, even when they keep losing?
2. Apropos of the above, are you fixated on watching the game (that your beloved team is losing) to the bitter end, even though the score makes the probability of any other outcome virtually zero?
3. Would you travel 50 miles to get 85% off a $600 designer leather jacket that you don't really need, when it looks great on you?
4. Do you wait until it's below 32 degrees F before you wear a coat?
5. For the over-50 set: Do you own your own pair of reading glasses? AJCPKPYVXBCD
6. Do you check to see if the toilet seat in a public bathroom is wet before you sit down (on those occasions when you need to sit)?
7. Do you have a new container of toothpaste in the bathroom cabinet as soon as a pinhead-sized drop is all you can force out of the tube you're using?
8. How long do you keep the refrigerator door open before you accept the fact that it doesn't contain what you're looking for?
9. Do you wait until you're totally out of clean shirts before you take your dirty ones to the dry cleaners? Do you wait until you're out of underwear before you do the laundry?
10. Do you keep store coupons in your wallet?