Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dead of Winter

Up late as usual, trying to get motivated. It's freezing, icy and inky outside, my car's in the shop because some idiot sideswiped me when I was parked on the side of a street so I'm housebound - not like I really want to go anywhere when it's in the single digits even under a tinny sun.
Got my computer back from repairs, so I can write again. I have to pull myself into positive thinking mode again. I see the divorce blogs are focusing, as always, on the latest celebrity blow-out. Who the hell cares??? And once you see it on one site, does it really matter if it's posted somewhere else? The writing blogs focus on the author's latest book tours, current projects, that sort of thing. And the law blogs, chugging away with the pop culture antics of some out-of-control lawyer.
It's the dead of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment